Please bear in mind instruments in the photos may feature some custom options. For the most up-to-date specification please refer to the table below.
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
Front forearm contour*
Bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules*
5-ply / Wenge-Purpleheart
Post-2017, replacing 5-ply Wenge-Bubinga after new CITES regulations.
Transparent Natural / Matt finish (T-NAT-M)
16″ (406 mm)
Markers & Inlays:
Original Luminlay™ side dots - Super Blue 2 mm
Width at nut – 48.5 mm
Width XII fret – 61.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 66.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 extra jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9685 Stainless Steel
Crown dimensions: 2.80 × 1.45 mm (w × h)
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
4 + 3
Pickups / Electronics:
H-H / Mayones TKO by Bare Knuckle
Other Brands, Models and Configuration of pickups – on request (extra fee may be required)
1 x Volume (Push-Pull)
3-way lever switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Gotoh 510 Tremolo Bridge
Daddario - NYXL .010 - .60 [7-string]
Hipshot Grip-Lock Locking Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Bag / case:
Mayones Hybrid Gigbag
FINISH & COLOUR OPTIONS
Body back & neck colour
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
GET MORE INFO