Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
5-ply / Mahogany - Maple
16″ (406 mm)
Rosewood / Pau Ferro *
* - Smooth transition starting from 2017 - after new CITES regulations.
Markers & Inlays:
Plain, no markers + side dots
Width at nut – 49 mm
Width XII fret – 59 mm
Width XXIV fret – 64 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.5 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.5 mm
Double action truss rod
Model's name inscripted in the trussrod cover
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Monolith Black / Matt finish (M-BLK-M)
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
4 + 3
Pickups / Electronics:
H-H / Seymour Duncan Jazz 7 (neck) + JB 7 (bridge)
Other Brands, Models and Configuration of pickups – on request
(extra fee may be required)
1 × Volume (push-pull for coil splitting), 1 × Tone;
3-way lever switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
NOTICE! All Setius Alpha guitars ordered after 10-01 will feature a 3-way toggle pickup selector instead of a lever switch.
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Fixed bridge, strings-thru-body
Daddario - NYXL .010 - .60 [7-string]
Schaller M6 mini
Schaller Security Straplocks
Bag / case:
Mayones guitar gigbag
FINISH & COLOUR OPTIONS
Body back & neck colour
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
GET MORE INFO