My Patriot is the perfect choice for the bassist searching for an acoustic vibe. It changes my style and helps me comping as an upright player and soloing as an electric bassist.It’s two basses in one, perfectly balanced and super light. And I can look at him for hours…because it’s really beautiful! It’s completely made of wood, it has some Italian roots, it’s able to speak and it’s fabulous… so I called him Pinocchio…but he doesn’t lie anymore…
– Maurizio Rolli
Profiled Flamed Maple
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Curved and carved body shape
Neck-thru-body, semi-hollow (2 connected tone chambers)
34.25" (870 mm)
9-ply / Maple-Mahogany
20" (508 mm)
Markers & Inlays:
Short fretlines + Mother of Pearl dots at the lower edge
Width at nut – 47.0 mm
Width XII fret – 65.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 74.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
Angled; topped with chosen body wood
3 + 2
Pickups / Electronics:
Nordstrand FatStack pickup
Aguilar OBP-3 active preamp
Mayo M-PB1 bass piezo preamp
1 × Volume (push-pull for coil splitting) , 1 × ToneContour (push-pull Active-Passive), 1 × Piezo-Blender, 1 × Bass, 1 × Mid (push-pull for mid range selection), 1 × Treble
Mayones Custom Knob(-s)
Mayones X2 two-piece Ebony bridge
RMC piezo saddles
string-to-string spacing: 18 mm
Daddario 44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
Hipshot HB6Y Ultralite Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
wooden ramp between pickups
Bag / case:
FINISH & COLOUR OPTIONS
Body front, back & neck colour
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
GET MORE INFO