Why Jabba???…cause…i LOVE it!!!! Simple!!! It reminds me of the sound of the great Fender Jazz Bass, adding a modern mood!! It’s very versatile! It’s spicy with the slap sound & delicate with the finger “pop” sound. I can have a great “Jaco” sound & a great Pick sound!!! & so… I LOVE IT!!!!
Profiled Swamp Ash
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Bolt-on neck joint with a 6-screw mounted on ferrules
34.25" (870 mm)
1-pc / Hard Rock Maple
9.5" (241.3 mm)
Rosewood / Pau Ferro *
* - Smooth transition starting from 2017 - after new CITES regulations.
1-ply White ABS
Acrylic block markers
Width at nut – 43.0 mm
Width XII fret – 65.7 mm
Width XXIV fret – 77.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Straight; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
4 + 1
H-H / Aguilar DCB™ Dual Ceramic Bar Soapbar pickups
Mayo M-BP3 bass preamp (3 band EQ)
1 × Volume (push-pull – Active/Passive mode), 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle (push-pull – 400/800 Hz mode), 1 × Treble/Bass, 1 × Tone Control
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Daddario 44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
Hipshot HB6C Ultralite Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hiscox Bass Hardcase
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.