When I needed to own a bass that would be utterly versatile from Pop music to Straight ahead Jazz with a lot of punch, clarity, sustain, great comfort, an awesome look and last but not least, light weighted, I called Dawid and here is the result! Extremely proud and grateful for this collaboration, Dawid and his team at Mayones guitars & basses never cease to amaze me. Please see and try it yourself!
– Hadrien Feraud
Profiled Swamp Ash
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Bolt-on neck joint with a 6-screw mounted on ferrules
34.25" (870 mm)
1-pc / Hard Rock Maple
Two additional graphite rods
20" (508 mm)
Acrylic block markers
Original Luminlay™ side dots, SGM-23 Super Green in Black pipe, 3 mm
Width at nut – 38.5 mm
Width XII fret – 58.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 66.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Straight; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
Graph Tech TUSQ
4 in line
Delano P-J passive pickups - PMVC 4 FE/ M2 + JMVC 4 FE
Mayo M-BP3 bass preamp (3 band EQ)
1 × Volume (push-pull - active/passive mode), 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble, 1 × Bass
Active-Passive push-pull pot
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
3-ply / White Pearl
Mayones Big Foot Bridge
44 -106 Roundwound [4-string]
Hipshot HB6C Ultralite Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hybrid Bass Case
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.