Profiled Swamp Ash
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Single Cut Handle
34.25" (870 mm)
20" (508 mm)
Ebony (available as Fretted & Fretless)
Plain, no markers + side dots
Width at nut – 56.0 mm
Width XII fret – 76.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 89.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.5 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.5 mm
Double action truss rod
27 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Angled; topped with chosen body wood
3 + 3
H-H / Bartolini Soapbar pickups
pickups covered with top-matching wood
wooden ramp between pickups
Aguilar OBP-3 active preamp
1 × Volume, 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble/Bass, 1 × Passive Tone
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Mayones X2 two-piece bridge
string-to-string spacing: 18 mm
28 -128 Roundwound [6-string]
Hipshot HB6Y Ultralite Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.