Profiled Swamp Ash
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Special slick bolt-on neck joint with a 5-screw mounted on ferrules
34.25" (870 mm)
5-ply / Mahogany - Maple
Two additional graphite rods
Transparent Natural / Satine finish (T-NAT-S)
20" (508 mm)
Width at nut – 45.0 mm
Width XII fret – 62.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 70.8 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Angled; topped with Amazakoe
Monolith Black / Matt finish (M-BLK-M)
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
3 + 2
Bartolini J-J passive pickups
Mayo M-BP3 bass preamp (3 band EQ)
1 × Volume (push-pull – Active/Passive mode), 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble/Bass, 1 × Tone Control
Middle 400/800Hz - push-pull pot
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Hipshot 5A Brass Bass Bridge
string-to-string spacing: 17 mm
44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
WSC De Luxe Mini; BLK
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hybrid Bass Case
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.