Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
Front forearm contour*
Bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules*
5-ply / Wenge-Purpleheart
16″ (406 mm)
Original Luminlay™ side dots, SGM-23 Super Green in Black pipe, 3 mm
Width at nut – 43.5 mm
Width XII fret – 54.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 58.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.0 mm
Double action truss rod
Model's name inscripted in the trussrod cover
24 jumbo, Fred Wagner 9662, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.28 × 1.40 mm (w × h)
Body matching finish
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
3 + 3
H-H / Seymour Duncan Nazgul (bridge) + Sentient (neck)
Other Brands, Models and Configuration of pickups – on request
(extra fee may be required)
3-way lever switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Hipshot 6 String Fixed Guitar Bridge
.010 - .46 [6-string]
Hipshot Grip-Lock Locking Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Mayones Hybrid Gigbag
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.