Transparent Natural / Gloss finish (T-NAT-G)
Customer choice: 3A | 4A | 5A grade. Upcharge for higher grades.
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
1-ply Ivory ABS
5-ply / Mahogany - Maple
Transparent Natural / Satine finish (T-NAT-S)
16″ (406 mm)
Rosewood / Pau Ferro *
* - Smooth transition starting from 2017 - after new CITES regulations.
Plain, no markers + side dots
Width at nut – 43 mm
Width XII fret – 51 mm
Width XXIV fret – 56 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.5 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.5 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Angled; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
3 + 3
H-H / Seymour Duncan Jazz (SH-2n) + JB (TB-4b)
1 × Volume (push-pull for coil splitting), 1 × Tone;
3-way lever switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Schaller GTM tune-o-matic bridge
.010 - .46 [6-string]
Schaller M6 mini / 24K GLD
Schaller Security Straplocks
Mayones Hybrid Case
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.