QUILTED MAPLE (Canada)
Customer choice: 3A | 4A | 5A grade. Upcharge for higher grades.
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
Natural wood binding
25.5″ (647.7 mm)
11-ply / Maple - Mahogany - Amazakoe - Wenge
16″ (406 mm)
3-ply White ABS / Gray Pearloid
Customer's choice front inlay (Customer design symbol)
Width at nut – 49 mm
Width XII fret – 62 mm
Width XXIV fret – 69 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.5 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.5 mm
Double action truss rod
Model's name inscripted in the trussrod cover
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Angled; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
3 + 4
H-H / Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Misha Mansoor Signature Calibrated Set
Mayo M-P1 Piezo active preamp
GraphTech Piezo Bridge Saddles
1 × Volume + 1 × Tone
1 × Piezo blender
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
3-way lever switch
Miniswitch - Piezo on/off mode
Hipshot 7 String Fixed Guitar Bridge
.010 - .60 [7-string]
Sperzel Trim-Lok Locking Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hiscox Guitar Hardcase
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.