Profiled Swamp Ash
Customer choice: 3A | 4A | 5A grade. Upcharge for higher grades.
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Curved and carved body shape
34.25" (870 mm)
5-ply / Wenge-PurpleheartPost-2019, replacing 5-ply Wenge-Padouk after new CITES regulations.
Two additional graphite rods
20" (508 mm)
Ebony (available as Fretted & Fretless)
Plain, no markers + side dots
Width at nut – 43.0 mm
Width XII fret – 56.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 63.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Angled; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
2 + 2
H-H / Aguilar Super Double® two rows Alnico V pole pieces Soapbar pickups
Aguilar OBP-3 active preamp
1 × Volume, 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble/Bass, 1 × Passive Tone
Miniswitch - Active/Passive Mode
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Mayones X2 two-piece bridge
string-to-string spacing: 19 mm
44 -106 Roundwound [4-string]
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hybrid Bass Case
Natural Fade Blue Burst Out
Natural Fade 3-Tone Sunburst
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.