Profiled Swamp Ash T.E.W. (Tonally Enhanced Wood)
Customer choice: 4A | 5A grade. Upcharge for higher grades.
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
Bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules
Two additional graphite rods
1-pc / Wenge
12″ (305 mm)
Original Luminlay™ side dots - Super Blue 2 mm
Abalone front dots
Width at nut – 43.5 mm
Width XII fret – 54.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 58.0 mm
Thickness - 22.0 mm to 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 extra jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9685 Stainless Steel
Crown dimensions: 2.80 × 1.45 mm (w × h)
Straight; topped with chosen body wood
Graph Tech TUSQ
6 in line
H-S-S / Lollar Imperial Low + Tweed ?
Other Brands, Models and Configuration of pickups – on request
(extra fee may be required)
1 × Volume (push-pull for coil splitting), 1 × Tone;
5-way lever pickup switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Gotoh 510 Tremolo Bridge
.010 - .46 [6-string]
Gotoh 510 Locking Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Mayones Hybrid Case
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Mayones Aquila guitars are not affiliated with D'Aquila Guitars of Texas, USA.