Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Semi-hollow (2 connected tone chambers)
Bolt-on neck joint with a 6-screw mounted on ferrules
34.25" (870 mm)
1-pc / Hard Rock Maple
Transparent Natural / Satine finish (T-NAT-S)
20" (508 mm)
Rosewood / Pau Ferro *
* - Smooth transition starting from 2017 - after new CITES regulations.
1-ply White ABS
Acrylic block markers
Width at nut – 43.0 mm
Width XII fret – 65.7 mm
Width XXIV fret – 77.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Body matching finish
4 + 1
J-J / Aguilar AG xJ-70 Alnico V calibrated set
Mayo M-BP2 bass preamp (2 band EQ)
2 × Volume, 1 × Tre/Bass (stack), 1 × PassiveTone, 1 × Active/Passive miniswitch
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Hipshot Vintage Bass Bridge
string-to-string spacing: 19 mm
44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hybrid Bass Case
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.