“She’s stunning and will simultaneously keep up, play along and challenge you on all aspects and genres. Time to get your act together, that’s a keeper right there!”
– Hadrien Feraud
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Bolt-on neck joint with a 6-screw mounted on ferrules
34.25" (870 mm)
1-pc / Hard Rock Maple TEW
20" (508 mm)
Birdseye Maple – T.E.W. (Tonally Enhanced Wood)
1-ply White ABS
Acrylic block markers
Original Luminlay™ side dots, SGM-23 Super Green in Black pipe, 3 mm
Width at nut – 43.0 mm
Width XII fret – 61.7 mm
Width XXIV fret – 70.8 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Straight; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
Golden Mayones logo & signature
Graph Tech TUSQ
4 + 1
Delano P-J passive pickups - PMVC 5 FE/ M2 + JMVC 5 FE
Mayones Musashi preamp (3 band EQ)
1 × Volume (push-pull - active/passive mode), 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble, 1 × Bass
Active-Passive push-pull pot
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
3-ply / White Pearl
clear acrylic ramp between pickups
Mayones Big Foot Bridge
Mayones Custom Titanium Saddles
string-to-string spacing: 18 mm
44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
Hipshot HB6C Ultralite Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Plexiglass ramp between pickups
Mayones Hybrid Bass Case
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.