Customer choice: 3A | 4A | 5A grade. Upcharge for higher grades.
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Bolt-on neck joint with a 6-screw mounted on ferrules
34.25" (870 mm)
1-pc / Hard Rock Maple
20" (508 mm)
1-ply White ABS
Acrylic block markers
Width at nut – 43.0 mm
Width XII fret – 65.7 mm
Width XXIV fret – 77.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Straight; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
4 + 1
H-H / Aguilar DCB™ Dual Ceramic Bar Soapbar pickup
Aguilar Super Single® single coil Alnico V pole pieces Soapbar pickup (neck)
Mayo M-BP3 bass preamp (3 band EQ)
1 × Volume, 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble/Bass, 1 × Passive Tone
Miniswitch - Active/Passive Mode
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
Hipshot HB6C Ultralite Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hybrid Bass Case
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.