Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
Front forearm contour*
Bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules*
27" (687 mm) - baritone
Optional - available at extra fee
16″ (406 mm)
Original Luminlay™ side dots - Super Blue 2 mm
Width at nut – 48.5 mm
Width XII fret – 61.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 66.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.0 mm
Double action truss rod
Model's name inscripted in the trussrod cover
24 extra jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9685 Stainless Steel
Crown dimensions: 2.80 × 1.45 mm (w × h)
Body matching finish
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
4 + 3
H-H / Seymour Duncan Nazgul (bridge) + Sentient (neck)
Other Brands, Models and Configuration of pickups – on request
(extra fee may be required)
3-way lever switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Schaller Hannes strings-thru-body
.010 - .60 [7-string]
Hipshot Grip-Lock Locking Tuners
Schaller Security Straplocks
Mayones Hybrid Case
Custom Black to Red Gradient
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.