Custom Pi III VF (Discontinued)
Profiled Swamp Ash
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
V•FRETS — Multiscale fretting system
Curved and carved body shape
V•Frets Bass Multiscale 32.25" - 34.25" (820 - 870 mm)
9-ply / Ash-Wenge-Padouk-Mahogany
Two additional graphite rods
20" (508 mm)
Original Luminlay™ side dots - Super Green 2 mm
Width at nut – 47.0 mm
Width XII fret – 65.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 74.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 21.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 23.0 mm
Double action truss rod
24 jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665, 18% N/S Hard
Crown dimensions: 2.64 × 1.20 mm (w × h)
Angled; topped with chosen body wood
Body matching finish
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
3 + 2
H-H / Aguilar DCB™ Dual Ceramic Bar Soapbar pickups
Aguilar OBP-3 active preamp
1 × Volume, 1 × Balance, 1 × Middle, 1 × Treble/Bass, 1 × Passive Tone
Miniswitch - Active/Passive Mode
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Mayones Single Saddle bridge
string-to-string spacing: 18 mm
44 -128 Roundwound [5-string]
Schaller Security Straplocks
Separate 9V battery compartment(-s)
Mayones Hiscox Bass Hardcase
Swamp Ash / Ash
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.